Friday, May 27, 2016

GREATTHINGSFORALL247.INFO

So I came across a great idea on how to get traffic to my CPA offer. The link above is an offer for a Walmart gift card. Here is what I do. I post in Facebook groups a picture of a math problem. For example 7-3*2-1=????? Then I post if you know the answer message me and u will win a free gift card!! First off not too many people know simple math it turns out. The answer is 0. Put I get tons of answers!! This is the exact message I post
                                                            **FREE Giveaway**
Anyone shop at Wal Mart?? 
Free gift card to first 15 people who answer this correctly! 
1. Like post
2 Friend me 
3 DM me answer with your best email
If you are correct you will be able to claim your prize!
**Must follow directions**
USA only!!

No comments:

Post a Comment